Thursday 1 August 2013

Our A Level Testimonial for GP

I only met Ms Cheryl after my Mid Year exams (MYE) on the second year of my JC life. My aim was to obtain a B grade in General Paper but the grade I obtained for my MYE was an S which was five grades away from my target.  It is usual for students to get two or three grades higher for their A levels compared to their prelims. 

However I believed that i was able to do better than that. The one reason is because I was able to witness the amount of effort and hope Ms Cheryl had placed on me despite all the negative outcomes we were facing such as my poor prelim results and the shortage of time that we had. 

In the end I was overjoyed when I discovered that I had hit my target for this subject. 

Isaac Reuben Gason
Nanyang Junior College 
Grade B for GP
2012

WE FOCUS ON GP. SEE US AT KATONG PLAZA B#01-03 . 9116 3393