Thursday 24 January 2013

PSLE Results 2012

LOOK FOR US AT KATONG PLAZA B#01-03 . CALL/TEXT 91163393 .

Testimonials & Thanks

"You have been the gentlest, kindest and sweetest teacher I've ever had. Though you've only been my teacher for a while, I've improved greatly for my English results. What I love most about you is the way you teach. You don't give me too much homework so it won't be too stressful for me. Nevertheless, I've learnt a lot and some very useful techniques that I can apply.  You also take the effort to understand more about me and not just teach me. Hence I feel that you are vey friendly and that makes the lessons with you more enjoyable. 

I've always looked forward to every lesson and had lots of fun too!  Even though you are kind, you also ensure that I improve in my academic results. I really and most certainly appreciate your help during the lessons spent together. I think you are a great person and the best teacher ever!

A very BIG thank you for EVERYTHING!"

Lots of love 
YuFu
PSLE A* in English for 2012
Kong Hwa School 
Currently in Dunman High