Tuesday 22 January 2013

O & N Levels 2012

THE O LEVELS for 2012

Our Results & Testimonials

"Hey Cheryl

First of all, thank you so much for all the knowledge you've passed onto me! I improved so much ever since I met you! I remember my grade improved even though you only taught me for a few lessons. 

I really like you because you are a one-of-a-kind teacher. You are so friendly and kind. "

Lee  SuJeong  Bedok View Sec 
A2  in English 

OUR MOST IMPROVED STUDENT AWARD

"Thank you so much for teaching me. I got a B4 for English and I think I improved a lot. Thanks to you."

From Valerie 
Bedok View Sec

~We teach each and every one of our students seriously and believe in their ability to do well.😊
We have all our students' testimonials and results slips up at our agency. 


LOOK FOR US AT KATONG PLAZA B01-03

THE N LEVELS

"Thank you for helping me get an A2 for my N Level Exams"

Priscilla 
A2   in English 



"Ms Cheryl is very approachable & willing to go the extra mile. I see myself improving. Thank you"  Suree   A1  in English.